Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pictures Pictures Pictures

More pictures for your viewing pleasure. Please go to my Flickr site at http://www.flickr.com/photos/prettyblackcat.

Here are a few as a preview.













Logan and me in either 2004 or 2005 at the OshKosh Air Show in Wisconsin USA. We are in front of Spaceship One.


















Chris, Logan and Connor in front of our flat.














I love this picture. Logan is looking at me while the train is pulling in.

Remember more pictures for your viewing pleasure at my Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/prettyblackcat.

2 comments:

Creative Life Studio said...

Yes, love that last picture too!

I'm jealous of your class. I would love total Spanish immersion. My mom speaks it fluently, but never very much with us, though I've repeatedly asked her to. I love to practice and learn more. I have the Spanish in 10 min a Day that I use in conjunction with the other books I have to teach the girls. Since Maia was kindergarten age we've done Spanish about once a week, but now we do it every day with both and it really helps. I finally, FINALLY find myself being comfortable with most common communication, but alas, have no one to really use it on other than the girls. But I press onward; I just like it. I'm sure you'll have a blast with your class. How long are you going to be staying in Germany?

Creative Life Studio said...

Hey, btw Jen, I thought you might really like this one blog that's in my sidebar: By Sun and Candlelight. She's a homeschooling Catholic mom and a wonderful resource for all sorts of seasonal/liturgical delights. She's really got a great blog. Plus, she's part of a webring: Catholic Mothers Online which will link you to more places. Enjoy!