Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jennifer ist spreche Deutche heute!!!

I probably didn't write or spell the words in my title correctly but, yes yes yes, I will be going to class tonight. I'm very excited. I will go early to get my picture taken for my student ID. I'm taking A1 which is the first class you can take. Even though I know a little German and could have tested at a higher level, I decided it was better for me to start at the beginning. Class is at 6 p.m. and goes until 9 p.m. Should be loads of fun.

Since I'm at class Chris and Logan will take Connor to Music Together class. They will all have a lot of fun too. Music Together ends I think on November 18th so after today there are only 3 classes left. The music class at Lifelines just down the street ends at the end of December. That class was super fun and the kids in the Lifelines class are about the same age. Connor really liked seeing kids his own age and really enjoyed it. I did too. Chris will take Connor next week to check it out. Also the Lifelines music class was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper. Like 1/2 the cost of Music Together not to mention the no hassle of getting there. I'm really happy about this.

Okay better get going. I will report after class how it went.

No comments: