Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sick Kids

There is nothing worst than a sick child and I have one. BLAH!!!

Connor was not eating or sleeping well on Tuesday and then yesterday he took a dive. He threw up all over his new clothes including the cute little wool jacket I got him. UG! Of course he did this on a walk and we were far from home. I raced back as fast as I could as the vomit was everywhere. I had thought about just changing him but there was too much and it was all over the stroller too. Once I got back I cleaned him up and all the clothes but he continued to get worse. We continued to give him lots of water and some meds. Last night wasn't too bad and today he seems better.

My poor little baby. This is the first time he's had a fever. Little kids just don't understand what's going on. They just know they feel terrible and the only thing they can do is cry. As a parent you sort of feel helpless especially since you've done all you can do. Time is the only thing that can help.

If you pray say a little prayer that Connor recovers quickly. If you don't, send good vides his way.

No comments: