Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today is my birthday!!!

Only thing planned so far is a date with the movie theater later this evening.

My lovely husband made eggs and toast for me and Logan sang me a nice song this morning. Connor has a cold but he slept better last night so that is gift enough :-) Maybe he'll do a repeat performance.

My cousin Barb is having a birthday on September 6th too so Happy Birthday Barb!!! Hope you had a great day!!!

More later.

Okay I'm back. I went to see the movie "Wanted". It was actually pretty good. I like James McAvoy. I would recommend seeing it in the theaters but for sure rent it when it comes out. I also liked the new Batman movie. It was really good. I went to see it about a couple of weeks ago and then Chris went a few days later. We don't have any babysitters here so we have to tag team with the kids.




















Before I left for the movie theater we had chocolate cake (pics coming soon) and ordered dinner from one of our favorite Italian restaurants, Dal Falco's. It doesn't hurt that it's pretty cheap too.

I got home about 10:30 p.m. By that time I was starting to feel the effects of the cold I had caught from Connor but all in all I had a nice day. Chris had given the kids baths and put them to bed for me. What a great gift!!!!!

Thanks to my family and friends that sent me well wishes via email and to my friend Monica Bayer for sending me a card in the mail. Love you guys!!!

No comments: