Monday, September 22, 2008

Loud and Proud

I'm finding that Germans (when not watching soccer or drinking heavily) tend to be rather quiet people. Somewhat reserved you might say (with the exception of the above) or at least the people that live here in Friednau are quiet.

Chris calls us the loud family. Logan is really loud and well Connor is a baby and he is just well a baby. Babies yell a lot. Anyway, I tend to be loud too. I grew up in a family that yelled from one room to the next. We didn't get up and go into the other room to talk to the person we wanted to speak to we just yelled. So we were loud and lazy :-) Okay I'm exaggerating a bit but you get what I'm saying. You and your family might do the same thing. Not sure if the same is true for Chris but Chris and I tend to yell from room to room too. I guess my bad habits rubbed off. When you live in a house it's easy to yell from room to room. In an apartment it's not recommended.

Thus we are I'm sure noted here in our building as the loud Americans. WHATEVER, I say. My mother sent me some SHOUT stain remover and I received it today (thanks MOM). I've been doing Logan and Connor's laundry all day (kids generate a lot of dirty clothes) and I finally got the stains out of one of Connor's shirts. If you've read one of my earlier posts I talk about my laundry problems. Anyway, I yelled really LOUD and I'm darn PROUD of it!!! I don't care what the neighbors think. I got some freakin' stains out of my kids clothes damn it (PG-13 rated on the damn it words)!!!!

No comments: