Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cold Day

It was a cold day in Berlin today. Connor got to wear the new coat I bought him yesterday. It was a good thing :-)

We all stayed home today except Logan went to school. He is in basketball so he stays at school until 3 p.m. He said it was fun. He's doing homework right now. He brought home the school portrait form. Pics will be taken next week. I'll be sure to post them.

Connor and I went to Music Together class today. It was a long ride there due to rush hour and a really long ride back. It was COLD too. Also most of the kids are older than he is so he doesn't really have anyone to play with in the class. I think I might ask the teacher if there is an opening in the Wilmersdorf class. It is also closer to us. Keep fingers crossed that there are more kids his age in this other class and that they have an opening.

Tomorrow Logan goes on an all day field trip. We just found out from him this afternoon. JFK isn't really good about letting us parents know what is going on. Something we need to discuss with his teacher at conferences. It's very frustrating. Linwood A+, Logan's school in MN was great about the communication (with exception of the merger with Monroe School).

Another cold and gray day I think for tomorrow but Connor and I will venture out somewhere. Probably to the store and to the market.

No comments: