Sunday, July 25, 2010

16 Years of Blissful Marriage

Hey all!

Yes it's true. Chris and I have been married for 16 years come July 30th. We celebrated actually tonight with dinner at this great Indian restaurant by our flat and seeing the movie Twilight Eclipse (movie was OK, Chris liked the first one better and I the second -- oh well).

It was a nice time for Chris and I to go out ALONE and talk, eat good food and watch a movie without distractions. Hey don't get us wrong we love our kids! Love love love them but sometimes Moms and Dads need a little break :-)

This past March Chris and I met at 1st Avenue 26 years ago. Crazy right?

We still consider each other best friends and with every passing day I love him more! It's amazing how intense my feelings are for Chris even after 26 years :-) WOW it must be LOVE!

So Happy Anniversary to us! I love you Chris!
XOXO

No comments: