Monday, February 2, 2009

Time Off

Logan has the week off from school; winter break.

Since Chris and I are hard at work looking for jobs we'll be sticking around Berlin. Lots of our friends are going skiing for the week. Gosh it sounds nice.

Anyway, we don't have any big plans. Today Logan, Connor and I just played. It was cold out today so we stayed in. Later in the day we went outside to a park nearby for a 1/2 hour or so.

Tomorrow we'll try to go out for a walk and maybe head over to the big part if it's warmer than today. If not, we'll see what the day brings.

Wednesday Logan and I will go out for breakfast and then head over to KaDeWe for boxer chips. Don't ask me I don't know what they are but Logan says everyone at school is using them for this game so we'll go check it out and we'll see what it's all about.

No Montesorri this week and maybe no music class either. I have to call Lifelines and find out. We missed music class last week as Connor was napping. He didn't go down until real late and I just didn't want to wake him. So we'll hopefully make it up at the end of our session. We get one makeup.

Not much else going on other than working on finding a job. I updated my resume a week or so ago. Now I have to work on my web site. I also need to get my resume and cover letter translated. So much to do. BLAH!

No comments: