Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sicknesses & Jobs

Well everyone in my clan got sick this past week. UG! It's started with Connor getting a cold and turned into the flu. Chris got sick next, then me and then Logan. I haven't had the flu in a long long time. Logan and I used to get flu shots but this year we didn't for who know why not. Once I'm well I think both of us will go get one. There is still a month or two left of the flu season and I really don't want to get sick again. We are all slowly feeling better. We all have coughs with junk in our chests and hopefully this too shall pass soon.

Since I started looking for work about three weeks ago I've had some successes getting interviews. I've had one at Nokia for a job that I wasn't really qualified for but I wanted to go check them out anyway. If I did have the necessary skills I think the job would be exciting but also a handful. I'm currently working with the CTO of Pixeltex. I hope to have a face-to-face interview in the next week or so. I've been talking to them via email over the past couple of weeks. It's seems like a good job and company. I hope to learn more soon. I also have had other groups at Nokia interested in me and have been working with their HR over email to set up some phone and face-to-face interviews. They have a lot of job openings at Nokia. Chris has also applied at Nokia. Maybe one of us will get a job there.

2 comments:

Creative Life Studio said...

Glad to hear everyone is slowly recovering! Keep us updated on the job situation; I'm praying for you guys!

Takaitra said...

Get well soon you guys and good luck in your upcoming interviews!