Thursday, November 13, 2008

November Birthday Wishes

I wanted to be sure to wish all my friends and family a Happy Happy Birthday. So Happy Birthday to:

Monica Bayer
Amanda Woodfill
Chris Macgowan
Geraldine Robinette
Marian Mihelcic
Karen Curry Moran

Am I missing anyone???? My birthday book is packed away in MN so I'm doing this by memory. Let me know if I've missed anyone and I'll be sure to send my warmest wishes.

Hope you all had or will have great days. Know that Chris, Logan, Connor and I are thinking about you all and wish you the very very best.

Miss and love you all!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I am trying to reach my good friend from highschool Karen Curry Moran, we lost touch many years ago and I'm trying to reconnect and searching for her for years.

Can you help?

Kristina Almquist

Jennifer said...

Hi Kristina. I'd pass on your information but you didn't leave me or Karen anyway to contact you. Can you leave that information here or send to me at my email jahays@pobox.com? Thanks. JH

Anonymous said...

Hello, I do not know you but I am looking for karen curry moran...I met her in 1980 when I was walking from coast to coast. She hiked with the group and I KNOW she will remember.

If you can get in touch with her I want to let her know about a 30 year reunion that is coming up in May 2011.

Contact: scottdavis111@gmail.com